Documents Required

If you apply for an F or M visa, you must submit the following:

Once you must check the website of the embassy or consulate where you will apply to make sure you have all the necessary documents needed for your interview or apply for student visa. These documents may include:

-   Passport must be valid for at least six months beyond your period of a visit in the US. If more than one person is involved in your passport,  every person who needs a visa or want to study in the US then must submit a separate application. You may also need to take all your current  and old passports.

-   Signed SEVIS Form I-20 and DS-2019 including individual forms for spouse/children

-   Form DS-7002 for J-1 Trainee and Intern visa applicants only

-   Bring SEVIS fee receipt

-   DS-160 application confirmation page with barcode and application ID number

-   Bring MRV fee payment confirmation receipt

-   Must take printed copy of visa interview appointment letter

-   Take currently 2 photographs with white background in the format explained in the photograph requirements. It should be printed on photo    quality paper.

·         You must also be ready to provide the following documents:

-   Original transcripts and diplomas from previous institutions attended

-   Scores from standardized tests needed by the educational institution such as the TOEFL, GMAT, GRE, LSAT, etc.

-   Financial proof providing you or your sponsor (i.e. parents or a government sponsor) has enough funds to cover your tuition, travel and living expenses during your stay in the US.

·         You can also need to bring along a separate written list of all your previous employers and teachers you have attended for reference. 

·         Any derivative visa candidates will need to take:

-   A photocopy of the marriage or birth certificate for proof of relationship

-   One photocopy of the principal applicant’s visa (i.e. F-1, M-1, J-1), and official documentation from the USCIS confirming the principal applicant’s    status.

-   One copy of the private data from the principle applicant’s passports.

Design and Developed by Eduabroad