How To Apply

It is very important to ready and applies well before you intended to do begin your course. Almost every student do not be aware of how long the process will take and do not leave sufficient time.

If you want to study in UK, you can apply for a visa is 3 months before you start your course. You’ll normally get a decision on your visa within 3 weeks.

You can apply for a Tier 4 General student visa to study in the UK if you’re 16 or over and you:

  • can well speak, read, write and understand English
  • have been offered an institute on a course
  • have sufficient finical support yourself and pay your course fee - the amount will change depending on your circumstances

Your course

·         You can do a course that’s one of the following:

  • you can do full-time leading to a qualification that’s at least level 6 on the Equal register
  • you can do a course of degree level study a foreign country that’s equal to a UK higher education course and is being run by an overseas higher education universities or college
  • you can do a full-time course with at least 15 hours per week of organized daytime study, leading to a qualification which is at least level 3 on the Equal register
  • a recognized foundation program as a postgraduate doctor or dentist

Confirmation of acceptance for studies

Your education supplier will send you a reference number called a confirmation of acceptance for studies (CAS) once they’ve offered you an institute on a course. You’ll need to enter this on your visa application.

After you receive the confirmation of acceptance for studies (CAS), you must apply for your visa no more than 6 months.

Design and Developed by Eduabroad