Malaysia Study Visa

The international students who are in search for the valid student passport and Visa to apply for the Malaysia to get a higher education can apply there. According to the Malaysian law, public and the private institution of the Malaysia under the Ministry of higher education or the Ministry of Home Affairs are only applicable to accept the international student to their institution for education.

For getting the study visa for Malaysia, it is compulsory to first apply to get the Student pass. Once when you approve your student provincial pass then you will get the student visa from the Malaysian’s point of entry.  When you arrive at the Malaysia, at that moment you will acquire a student pass and the study visa in Malaysia.

Design and Developed by Eduabroad