China Study Visa

comes to China for study, modern studies and fieldwork for maximum 6 months. X2 is issued to a foreigner who comes to China with same intended but for a stay period of minimum 6 months.

There are many organization in China must be approved for offering courses or internships to foreigners.  They will send you a JW201 or JW202 application form and an admission letter. These are submitted with photocopies of your passport with your application. 

You are not allowed to work for any organization on the X-type visa. But sometimes part-time job and internships off campus may be arranged in near future. If you want working then you should contact your university or employer after you have settled down in to see what can be organized.  Some foreign students who work in violation of the rules and regulation on the administration and foreign students working to support their study in China and work away from The China Student Visa is divided into two parts X1 and X2. X1 is issued to a foreigner who the prescribed scope of jobs or prescribed time limit, they shall be considered illegal employment and will have to stop probably or may eject. 

X1 applicants shall apply for a Temporary Residence Permit from the local Public Security Bureau (PSB) within 30 days upon entry into China. The temporary residence visa can be provided with an accuracy of 180 days to 5 years.  X2 applicants shall stay in China within the duration time as indicated on the visa, and it’s not essential for them to apply for the temporary residence visa.

Design and Developed by Eduabroad