Australia Study Visa

If you want to study in Australia then you must need to get an Australian student visa. It must be an essential part of all processors that you will be able to prove the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) that you will meet all the following criteria Australian student visa requirements such as:

·         Need of Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE)

·         Financial Funds are obligatory

·         English proficiency requirements

·         Health and character  certificate requirements

If you confirm that you will get an Australian student visa then the first thing you’ll need to complete an Australian student visa application form. You pay the visa application form fee, and probably you’ll attend an interview. If you want to get all details then you read this content for more details that are involves.

What is Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE)?

The Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) introduced in the month of November 2011 for the requirement applies to all the student visa applicants. The officers evaluate the visa application considers whether the individual phase of the student insinuate that their intention is for a temporary stay in Australia for the purpose of Australia and to occur with a student as a dependent or as a guardian. You must satisfy us that you have a genuine intention to stay in Australia temporarily. When assessing the GTE requirement, we will consider the following factors:

·         Circumstances of your home country

·         Potential circumstances for you in Australia

·         If you are under 18 years of age, the intention of your parent.

·         Value of your chosen course to your future

·         Your immigration history

·         Any other relevant matters

In order to determine above all the following factors whether you are meet the GTE requirements then you may be asked to get an interview at your nearest Australian embassy. Some applicants will only need to fill in a visa application form.

The GTE provides a useful way to help identify those applicants who are using the student visa program for motives other than acquiring a quality education. Previously Australian student visa was categorized into many different types of depending on the study level, but this was simplified that 1 July 2016 all international students apply for the Student Visa (Subclass 500), which you must be applied for online all kind of courses. This also mean all new changes that students have no longer assigned an immigration risk assessment level, as the same framework applies to all students.

When applying for a visa, you will need to get a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) or a confirming offer letter that you have been accepted or prove into a course registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions of Courses (CRICOS). The Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) in the form of an online code that you enter into the appropriate section in the online visa application and you may also pay a deposit your tuition fees.

Design and Developed by Eduabroad